This, even though Virginia laws allow a person with a concealed carry handgun permit to carry a gun “onto the premises of any restaurant or club” which has a license to sell alcohol, provided the permit holder does not “consume an alcoholic beverage while on the premises.”
According to InsideNova.com, numerous would-be patrons “posted their displeasure with [the no-gun] rule on the restaurant’s Facebook page” on December 23. On December 24, all the posts complaining about the rule “had been deleted.”
One of Toby Keith’s biggest country video hits is “Bullets in the Gun.” It romanticizes carrying a gun.
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Minnesota Man Accused of Drowning Trophy Buck with Pontoon Boat
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Game Warden Field Notes
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Lake Waco volunteer group installs ‘crappie condos’ to improve fishing
- Supreme Court Will Refuse To Hear “Assault Weapons” Ban Case. Here’s Why.
- New Red Tide sightings
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)