This, even though Virginia laws allow a person with a concealed carry handgun permit to carry a gun “onto the premises of any restaurant or club” which has a license to sell alcohol, provided the permit holder does not “consume an alcoholic beverage while on the premises.”
According to InsideNova.com, numerous would-be patrons “posted their displeasure with [the no-gun] rule on the restaurant’s Facebook page” on December 23. On December 24, all the posts complaining about the rule “had been deleted.”
One of Toby Keith’s biggest country video hits is “Bullets in the Gun.” It romanticizes carrying a gun.
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1
- Man could lose his hand after taking a 'selfie' with a rattlesnake
- Secretary of State John Kerry Signs United Nations Gun Ban Treaty Against Wishes of U.S. Senate
- Huge Bobcat Uses Boy as a Scratching Post (VIDEO)
- 14-year-old with .22 rifle protects 6-year-old siblings during home invasion
- Protect Your Right to Hunt and Fish in Texas - Vote!
- POD - 80 Pound Amber Jack!
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Toledo Bend Lake #1