She was confronted by a pack of coyotes during a morning jog on Padre Island, just off of Whitecap, over the weekend. Now, she is speaking out about her close encounter.
At first, Amanda Stoner had no idea what had been following her on her morning jog. It was 5:30 a.m., dark outside, and she had her earphones in. That’s until her dog went into defense mode.
We all know coyotes are common in the area. Most of the time they keep their distance, and it’s not often that they are found on city streets. Stoner has seen them before on her morning jogs, but this time was different.
It was along Das Marinas, a residential street off Whitecap, where Stoner, her dog Diesel, and a Labrador puppy came across a lone coyote.
“I continued to run out here because I couldn’t see anything around me,” Stoner said. “Was worried because I know they don’t travel alone unless they are hurt or sick.”
Instead of losing interest, the coyote followed Stoner. She made it to Whitecap when she says three more coyotes came out of the nearby brush and surrounded her and the two dogs.
Source: KIII TV
- Video: Alligator Viciously Tears Bumper Off Truck
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Big bass likes dough bait of Wheaties and Strawberry Soda.
- Get the lead out ...
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- PowerPro Maxcuatro
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- 2016 F-150 offers Pro Trailer Backup Assist System
- What to Do if a Lion Opens Your Car Door (VIDEO)