In the wake of New York’s latest gun control law, the New York Police Department is now sending out notices to registered gun owners demanding that they give up their firearms, clear proof that gun registration leads to outright confiscations.
The letter being sent out to New York City’s gun owners who now possess “illegal” firearms. Click to enlarge.
The notice provides gun owners, who possess firearms now prohibited under New York’s unconstitutional SAFE Act, the “options” to either surrender their firearms to the police, remove them from the city limits or otherwise render them inoperable.
The NYPD knew exactly who to send the notices to by using a centralized firearms registry which lists the city’s gun owners and what firearms they have in their possession.
With the gun database already in place, the police merely needed to compile a list of firearm makes and models now banned under the SAFE Act and send the notices to the appropriate owners.
Source: Info Wars
- The Tragic Saga of a Texas “Superbuck”
- Whitetail Vacation: Affordable Deer Management Hunts in Texas
- Past Issues
- What’s happened to the ShreLunkers (13 + lb bass)?
- Texas CHL and 30.06 - Where can I carry?
- TFG at SHOT
- Walk-up Saltwater (Location Maps, Species, Lure/Baits, and Times Included!)