Florida Fish and Wildlife officers said tests confirm they have finally captured the bear responsible for attacking a Seminole County woman.
Many central Florida residents voiced their outrage on social media over the controversial move to the kill the bears when there was no proof they were involved in the attack.
“As long as you don’t bother them, they are not going to bother you,” said Seminole County resident JR Thorn.
Thorn works across the street from Wekiva Springs State Park and said he sees bears all the time and was disgusted when FWC killed the wrong bears.
“They said they were going to test to make sure it was the right bear and they didn’t do it,” he said. “They lied to the public.”
- Hackers Infiltrate TrackingPoint Rifle [VIDEO]
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Missouri Man Shoots 14-foot Python, Larger 18-footer Captured in Florida
- Angler Catches Near-world Record Marlin on His Birthday
- Video Captures Incredible Shark Attack on Angler’s Fish
- Know what to do in case your dog gets a snakebite
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- July 2015