Florida Fish and Wildlife officers said tests confirm they have finally captured the bear responsible for attacking a Seminole County woman.
Many central Florida residents voiced their outrage on social media over the controversial move to the kill the bears when there was no proof they were involved in the attack.
“As long as you don’t bother them, they are not going to bother you,” said Seminole County resident JR Thorn.
Thorn works across the street from Wekiva Springs State Park and said he sees bears all the time and was disgusted when FWC killed the wrong bears.
“They said they were going to test to make sure it was the right bear and they didn’t do it,” he said. “They lied to the public.”
- Past Issues
- Subscriber Login
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- Texas CHL and 30.06 - Where can I carry?
- Walk-up Saltwater (Location Maps, Species, Lure/Baits, and Times Included!)
- Armed Citizens Open Fire and Stop Barbershop Robbery [VIDEO]
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]