Florida Fish and Wildlife officers said tests confirm they have finally captured the bear responsible for attacking a Seminole County woman.
Many central Florida residents voiced their outrage on social media over the controversial move to the kill the bears when there was no proof they were involved in the attack.
“As long as you don’t bother them, they are not going to bother you,” said Seminole County resident JR Thorn.
Thorn works across the street from Wekiva Springs State Park and said he sees bears all the time and was disgusted when FWC killed the wrong bears.
“They said they were going to test to make sure it was the right bear and they didn’t do it,” he said. “They lied to the public.”
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Past Issues
- Big Bags and Catches Photo Upload Page
- First Look - SilencerCo Osprey Micro .22LR [VIDEO]