Santa was apparently right on target for Christmas for Gov. Nikki Haley.
Haley posted on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on Thursday a picture of the Beretta PX4 Storm she got as a present, saying she must have been good to have received such a nice present from Santa Claus.
Haley’s spokesman later confirmed the gift was from Haley’s husband and she cannot wait to get on the range and fire the pistol.
The governor is no stranger to firearms. She has a concealed weapons permit and fired a pistol, assault rifle and got plenty of attention in July when her office posted a video of her firing a machine gun while touring a Columbia gun maker.
Source: Greenville Online
- 2016 Nissan Titan XD Turbodiesel V8 is the Truck of Texas
- Minnesota Man Accused of Drowning Trophy Buck with Pontoon Boat
- Game Warden Field Notes
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Put Outdoor Air Conditioning on Your Boat for $300
- Lake Waco volunteer group installs ‘crappie condos’ to improve fishing
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Supreme Court Will Refuse To Hear “Assault Weapons” Ban Case. Here’s Why.