Santa was apparently right on target for Christmas for Gov. Nikki Haley.
Haley posted on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on Thursday a picture of the Beretta PX4 Storm she got as a present, saying she must have been good to have received such a nice present from Santa Claus.
Haley’s spokesman later confirmed the gift was from Haley’s husband and she cannot wait to get on the range and fire the pistol.
The governor is no stranger to firearms. She has a concealed weapons permit and fired a pistol, assault rifle and got plenty of attention in July when her office posted a video of her firing a machine gun while touring a Columbia gun maker.
Source: Greenville Online
- Mistakes Anglers Make - Don't Do This!
- Past Issues
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- Walk-up Saltwater (Location Maps, Species, Lure/Baits, and Times Included!)
- North America’s Largest White Deer Herd Suffers Dramatic Decline
- Full Auto, Suppressed, Belt Fed, .22LR M16 [VIDEO]
- Build an AK47 From a Shovel! [pics]