News headlines from around the country show Black Friday was shameful in many ways with random acts of violence. My wife Lisa and I saw something bizarre involving flounder during a stop to the Petco shopping center in Port Arthur Friday afternoon.
When we got out of the car we saw a huge pile of filleted flounder near a drain in the middle of the parking lot. It stunk badly and was a terrible sight for Christmas shoppers.
Sportsmen often get a reputation of being slobs and not caring about the resource and this kind of action certainly doesn’t help matters. Thousands of people who never fish or hunt saw this over the last few days.
We should police our own ranks and do our best to make sure actions like this are not tolerated.
By Chester Moore, Jr.
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- Snake Selfie Ends with $153K Medical Bill
- Alligator with Ninja Skills Deftly Climbs Fence (VIDEO)
- Man Jumps Zoo Fence to Pet Cougars (VIDEO)
- Monster Trout
- Too big red
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- Extensive Ram recalls may affect you