News headlines from around the country show Black Friday was shameful in many ways with random acts of violence. My wife Lisa and I saw something bizarre involving flounder during a stop to the Petco shopping center in Port Arthur Friday afternoon.
When we got out of the car we saw a huge pile of filleted flounder near a drain in the middle of the parking lot. It stunk badly and was a terrible sight for Christmas shoppers.
Sportsmen often get a reputation of being slobs and not caring about the resource and this kind of action certainly doesn’t help matters. Thousands of people who never fish or hunt saw this over the last few days.
We should police our own ranks and do our best to make sure actions like this are not tolerated.
By Chester Moore, Jr.
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Minnesota Man Accused of Drowning Trophy Buck with Pontoon Boat
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Game Warden Field Notes
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Lake Waco volunteer group installs ‘crappie condos’ to improve fishing
- Supreme Court Will Refuse To Hear “Assault Weapons” Ban Case. Here’s Why.
- New Red Tide sightings
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)