News headlines from around the country show Black Friday was shameful in many ways with random acts of violence. My wife Lisa and I saw something bizarre involving flounder during a stop to the Petco shopping center in Port Arthur Friday afternoon.
When we got out of the car we saw a huge pile of filleted flounder near a drain in the middle of the parking lot. It stunk badly and was a terrible sight for Christmas shoppers.
Sportsmen often get a reputation of being slobs and not caring about the resource and this kind of action certainly doesn’t help matters. Thousands of people who never fish or hunt saw this over the last few days.
We should police our own ranks and do our best to make sure actions like this are not tolerated.
By Chester Moore, Jr.
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Past Issues
- Big Bags and Catches Photo Upload Page
- First Look - SilencerCo Osprey Micro .22LR [VIDEO]