“This partnership will open a new fishing venue for anglers seeking rural fishing experiences in the Hill Country of central Texas,” TPWD District Fisheries Supervisor Marcos De Jesús said.
This segment of the Llano River, slightly west of the historic town of Llano, offers great natural panoramic scenery. Castell offers all you need for a remote fishing getaway, whether it’s lodging, equipment or dining year-round.
This fishery will suit all angler types, offering great opportunities for fly-fishing and those wishing to float the river for more than just trout. The Llano River is home to other species, like the Guadalupe bass, largemouth bass and white bass.
“Fishing should be great any time of year in this stretch of river,” said De Jesús.
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- Hunting constitutional amendment clears Texas Legislature
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- ATF confiscate 3,000 guns from Stag Arms over NFA violations
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- Past Issues
- Texas hunter bags his rhino on controversial hunt in Namibia