“This partnership will open a new fishing venue for anglers seeking rural fishing experiences in the Hill Country of central Texas,” TPWD District Fisheries Supervisor Marcos De Jesús said.
This segment of the Llano River, slightly west of the historic town of Llano, offers great natural panoramic scenery. Castell offers all you need for a remote fishing getaway, whether it’s lodging, equipment or dining year-round.
This fishery will suit all angler types, offering great opportunities for fly-fishing and those wishing to float the river for more than just trout. The Llano River is home to other species, like the Guadalupe bass, largemouth bass and white bass.
“Fishing should be great any time of year in this stretch of river,” said De Jesús.
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1
- Man could lose his hand after taking a 'selfie' with a rattlesnake
- Secretary of State John Kerry Signs United Nations Gun Ban Treaty Against Wishes of U.S. Senate
- 14-year-old with .22 rifle protects 6-year-old siblings during home invasion
- Huge Bobcat Uses Boy as a Scratching Post (VIDEO)
- POD - 80 Pound Amber Jack!
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Are you ready for some dove hunting?