“This partnership will open a new fishing venue for anglers seeking rural fishing experiences in the Hill Country of central Texas,” TPWD District Fisheries Supervisor Marcos De Jesús said.
This segment of the Llano River, slightly west of the historic town of Llano, offers great natural panoramic scenery. Castell offers all you need for a remote fishing getaway, whether it’s lodging, equipment or dining year-round.
This fishery will suit all angler types, offering great opportunities for fly-fishing and those wishing to float the river for more than just trout. The Llano River is home to other species, like the Guadalupe bass, largemouth bass and white bass.
“Fishing should be great any time of year in this stretch of river,” said De Jesús.
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Angler Catches Near-world Record Marlin on His Birthday
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- Missouri Man Shoots 14-foot Python, Larger 18-footer Captured in Florida
- Nice bass in the city canals.
- Past Issues