As with waterfowl, cold weather forces many migratory birds south.
The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) has updated its Great Texas Coastal Birding Trail maps. Three updated driving maps include new viewing sites, up-to-date site information and driving directions, community tourism contacts and GPS coordinates for each of the 332 sites.
The three updated maps are available from TPWD for $5 each. They’re part of a nine-map Great Texas Wildlife Trails set that covers the entire state. The set costs $25.
Source: Dallas News
- A 60 MPH Pontoon Boat? YEAH!!
- Hackers Infiltrate TrackingPoint Rifle [VIDEO]
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Man Attempts to Feed Snake a Fish, Gets Bitten Instead (VIDEO)
- World’s Fattest Great White? Massive Shark Tagged By Ocearch
- POD - Baffin Bay Trout
- Missouri Man Shoots 14-foot Python, Larger 18-footer Captured in Florida
- Know what to do in case your dog gets a snakebite
- Kentucky Man Arrested for Shooting Drone Hovering over His Property