As with waterfowl, cold weather forces many migratory birds south.
The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) has updated its Great Texas Coastal Birding Trail maps. Three updated driving maps include new viewing sites, up-to-date site information and driving directions, community tourism contacts and GPS coordinates for each of the 332 sites.
The three updated maps are available from TPWD for $5 each. They’re part of a nine-map Great Texas Wildlife Trails set that covers the entire state. The set costs $25.
Source: Dallas News
- Skeet Shooting with Asian Carp (VIDEO)
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Toledo Bend Lake #1
- Are you ready for some dove hunting?
- Important: new BF Goodrich tire recall
- Side Scanning Fishfinders: Marvelous or Myth?
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- The 16 Most Ludicrously Customized Cheap Guns
- Past Issues