As with waterfowl, cold weather forces many migratory birds south.
The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) has updated its Great Texas Coastal Birding Trail maps. Three updated driving maps include new viewing sites, up-to-date site information and driving directions, community tourism contacts and GPS coordinates for each of the 332 sites.
The three updated maps are available from TPWD for $5 each. They’re part of a nine-map Great Texas Wildlife Trails set that covers the entire state. The set costs $25.
Source: Dallas News
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Applications for TPWD Drawn Hunts is now open
- Man dies trying to suck venom from decapitated snake to boost his immunity
- What to do if You Encounter an Alligator
- BP and five Gulf states announced an $18.7 billion settlement
- Past Issues
- Choosing Your First Defensive Rifle
- Man reels in possible world record trout in Indian River
- Bass Anglers for Saltwater Conservation