As with waterfowl, cold weather forces many migratory birds south.
The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) has updated its Great Texas Coastal Birding Trail maps. Three updated driving maps include new viewing sites, up-to-date site information and driving directions, community tourism contacts and GPS coordinates for each of the 332 sites.
The three updated maps are available from TPWD for $5 each. They’re part of a nine-map Great Texas Wildlife Trails set that covers the entire state. The set costs $25.
Source: Dallas News
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Oops! Wal-Mart’s ‘Gun Oil’ turns out to be something you won't believe (VIDEO)
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)
- Check Out This Rare "Sofa Shark" That Was Caught Near Scotland
- Special Youth-Only hunting seasons
- Past Issues