Stephen L Proctor fought this 13.29 lb bass on Lake Fork, near Tyler Texas while crappie fishing in his favorite fishing hole. When he felt that nibble, he had no clue that it would be a Share Linker record breaker. Share Linker is an amazing program that will use these large fish to spawn to continue their lineage and then release the big fish back into its natural habitat. It took Stephen L 20 minutes to get this bass in the boat because he knew if he tried too hard his 4 lb line would break. What an incredible catch!
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Texas rainbow trout stocking
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- Company Creates New Pain-free Method for Measuring Fish
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- A 90 MPH Center Console Fishing Boat? YES!