Stephen L Proctor fought this 13.29 lb bass on Lake Fork, near Tyler Texas while crappie fishing in his favorite fishing hole. When he felt that nibble, he had no clue that it would be a Share Linker record breaker. Share Linker is an amazing program that will use these large fish to spawn to continue their lineage and then release the big fish back into its natural habitat. It took Stephen L 20 minutes to get this bass in the boat because he knew if he tried too hard his 4 lb line would break. What an incredible catch!
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Past Issues
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- Subscriber Login
- Fishing for alligator gar in portions of the Trinity River prohibited
- Boat Trailers: Bunks versus Rollers