The Tulsa 2013 Bassmaster Classic made a big splash economically with tax revenue for the city of Tulsa of at least $2 million and a $26 million lift for the local economy.
The world championship bass fishing tournament, conducted by the Bass Anglers Sportsman Society and held Feb. 22-24 at Grand Lake, recorded the second highest attendance for the three competition days in the event’s 43-year history.
A BASS Feb. 27 statement says a total attendance of 106,850 was reported at the various venues of the classic, including 42,593 during the daily weigh-ins at the BOK Center.
Source: Tulsa World
- Texas rainbow trout stocking
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- Past Issues