The Tulsa 2013 Bassmaster Classic made a big splash economically with tax revenue for the city of Tulsa of at least $2 million and a $26 million lift for the local economy.
The world championship bass fishing tournament, conducted by the Bass Anglers Sportsman Society and held Feb. 22-24 at Grand Lake, recorded the second highest attendance for the three competition days in the event’s 43-year history.
A BASS Feb. 27 statement says a total attendance of 106,850 was reported at the various venues of the classic, including 42,593 during the daily weigh-ins at the BOK Center.
Source: Tulsa World
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Chronic Wasting Disease found in Texas deer
- Extensive Ram recalls may affect you
- Cobra Chases Down and Attacks Chameleon (VIDEO)
- Demo Ranch goes for the largest binary explosion on the internet (VIDEO)
- ICAST: Gigging lights from Hydro-Glow
- Family spots alligator at Bryan Beach in Freeport (VIDEO)
- Past Issues