A photo showinga torn black bra and a small purse hanging from a tree in what is said to be a “rape tree”-a place where Mexican drug cartel members and coyotes who smuggle humans across the border rape one or more of the women among them.
These have been found along the Texas-Mexico border and other South Texas Counties since at least 2009 and an increasingly large number have been located in the Brooks County area, showing danger along border areas.
Source: PJ Media
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Big bass likes dough bait of Wheaties and Strawberry Soda.
- Get the lead out ...
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Video: Alligator Viciously Tears Bumper Off Truck
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- 2016 F-150 offers Pro Trailer Backup Assist System