A photo showinga torn black bra and a small purse hanging from a tree in what is said to be a “rape tree”-a place where Mexican drug cartel members and coyotes who smuggle humans across the border rape one or more of the women among them.
These have been found along the Texas-Mexico border and other South Texas Counties since at least 2009 and an increasingly large number have been located in the Brooks County area, showing danger along border areas.
Source: PJ Media
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Minnesota Man Accused of Drowning Trophy Buck with Pontoon Boat
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Game Warden Field Notes
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Lake Waco volunteer group installs ‘crappie condos’ to improve fishing
- Supreme Court Will Refuse To Hear “Assault Weapons” Ban Case. Here’s Why.
- New Red Tide sightings
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)