A photo showinga torn black bra and a small purse hanging from a tree in what is said to be a “rape tree”-a place where Mexican drug cartel members and coyotes who smuggle humans across the border rape one or more of the women among them.
These have been found along the Texas-Mexico border and other South Texas Counties since at least 2009 and an increasingly large number have been located in the Brooks County area, showing danger along border areas.
Source: PJ Media
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- New State Law Confirms Those Licensed to Carry in Texas Are Allowed in City Hall
- Late fall and winter fishing techniques along the middle coast
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Past Issues
- Subscriber Login
- 10 Things You Must Know about Deer Senses