A photo showinga torn black bra and a small purse hanging from a tree in what is said to be a “rape tree”-a place where Mexican drug cartel members and coyotes who smuggle humans across the border rape one or more of the women among them.
These have been found along the Texas-Mexico border and other South Texas Counties since at least 2009 and an increasingly large number have been located in the Brooks County area, showing danger along border areas.
Source: PJ Media
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1
- Protect Your Right to Hunt and Fish in Texas - Vote!
- Man could lose his hand after taking a 'selfie' with a rattlesnake
- Secretary of State John Kerry Signs United Nations Gun Ban Treaty Against Wishes of U.S. Senate
- Toledo Bend Lake #1
- Huge Bobcat Uses Boy as a Scratching Post (VIDEO)
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- POD - 80 Pound Amber Jack!
- POD - Galveston Bay Speckled Trout