A photo showinga torn black bra and a small purse hanging from a tree in what is said to be a “rape tree”-a place where Mexican drug cartel members and coyotes who smuggle humans across the border rape one or more of the women among them.
These have been found along the Texas-Mexico border and other South Texas Counties since at least 2009 and an increasingly large number have been located in the Brooks County area, showing danger along border areas.
Source: PJ Media
- Reducing the minimum largemouth bass size below Toledo Bend; fixing a clerical error on maximum length of limit on black drum
- North America’s Largest White Deer Herd Suffers Dramatic Decline
- "Hard headed and patient"
- All About that Bass
- Mistakes Anglers Make - Don't Do This!
- Past Issues
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review