A photo depicting gun owners in Connecticut waiting in line to register their firearms is sparking outrage, with one Twitter user claiming the scene “Looks like Weimar Germany.”
Yesterday was the last day Connecticut residents could register “certain assault weapons as well as high-capacity magazines,” under a new state law, according to NBC Connecticut.
Many speculate reports of long lines, in addition to threats that unregistered firearm owners would immediately become criminals come January 1st for possessing “illegal contraband,” merely serve to scare gun owners into complying with the unconstitutional mandate. However, the tactic doesn’t seem to be working.
As of Christmas only a paltry 25,000 “assault weapons” had been registered, in addition to only 17,000 “high-capacity” magazines.
Source: Info Wars
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Master Archer Lars Andersen - Myth Busted? [VIDEO]
- Man dies trying to suck venom from decapitated snake to boost his immunity
- Past Issues
- Applications for TPWD Drawn Hunts is now open
- Choosing Your First Defensive Rifle
- Fishing for alligator gar in portions of the Trinity River prohibited