Dolphins are said to share the human traits of bravery, jealousy and even a sense of humour.
But it seems they share some worrying vices as well.
Scientists were amazed at footage of the mammals apparently getting ‘high’ with the help of a toxic puffer fish.
In an extraordinary scene filmed for a new TV series, the dolphins are shown gently passing the fish between them. Experts believe the creatures are using the toxins, which emerge from the puffer fish as part of its defence mechanism, for their own enjoyment.
At one point the dolphins are seen floating just underneath the water’s surface, apparently mesmerised by their own reflections.
Source: The Daily Mail
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Master Archer Lars Andersen - Myth Busted? [VIDEO]
- Past Issues
- Applications for TPWD Drawn Hunts is now open
- Man dies trying to suck venom from decapitated snake to boost his immunity
- Choosing Your First Defensive Rifle
- Man reels in possible world record trout in Indian River