Dolphins are said to share the human traits of bravery, jealousy and even a sense of humour.
But it seems they share some worrying vices as well.
Scientists were amazed at footage of the mammals apparently getting ‘high’ with the help of a toxic puffer fish.
In an extraordinary scene filmed for a new TV series, the dolphins are shown gently passing the fish between them. Experts believe the creatures are using the toxins, which emerge from the puffer fish as part of its defence mechanism, for their own enjoyment.
At one point the dolphins are seen floating just underneath the water’s surface, apparently mesmerised by their own reflections.
Source: The Daily Mail
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Angler Catches Near-world Record Marlin on His Birthday
- Missouri Man Shoots 14-foot Python, Larger 18-footer Captured in Florida
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- Nice bass in the city canals.
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)