Dolphins are said to share the human traits of bravery, jealousy and even a sense of humour.
But it seems they share some worrying vices as well.
Scientists were amazed at footage of the mammals apparently getting ‘high’ with the help of a toxic puffer fish.
In an extraordinary scene filmed for a new TV series, the dolphins are shown gently passing the fish between them. Experts believe the creatures are using the toxins, which emerge from the puffer fish as part of its defence mechanism, for their own enjoyment.
At one point the dolphins are seen floating just underneath the water’s surface, apparently mesmerised by their own reflections.
Source: The Daily Mail
- Oklahoma Man Gets Bitten by Snake While Walking and Texting (VIDEO)
- Snakebite Kills Missouri Man After He Refuses Medical Attention Over Cost
- Screaming kayak angler catches giant goliath grouper (VIDEO)
- Cow shot outside McDonald’s after running away from slaughterhouse
- Check out Gov. Abbott's Tweet Responding to the Passing of Open Carry
- 2016 F-150 offers Pro Trailer Backup Assist System
- Ruger LCP Recall Info
- Twin Record White Bass
- BREAKING: Texas lawmakers OK licensed open carry of handguns