The gunmaker Mossberg has teamed with Duck Commander, the company owned by “Duck Dynasty’s” Robertson clan, to release nine different shotguns, as well as two semiautomatic rifles and a semiautomatic pistol.
Mossberg has begun shipping some of the shotguns to distributors, according to spokeswoman Linda Powell. She declined to name specific retailers that will carry them.
Duck Commander was founded 40 years ago by Phil Robertson, the family patriarch who was recently suspended — and then reinstated — by A&E after making controversial remarks about gay people and African-Americans. He and his sons are featured prominently in four video ads for the new guns on Mossberg’s web site. Phil narrates one of the spots saying, “Do you know what makes me happy ladies and gentlemen? To blow a mallard drake’s head smooth off.”
- Matt Williams - Building Trotlines
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Canvass Care: Extend Your T-Top Life by Years
- Arkansas Angler Catches Piranha, Nearly Loses Finger
- NOAA Fisheries Announced Commercial and Recreational Quota Increases for Red Snapper and the Recreational Seasons in the Gulf of Mexico
- Game Warden Field Notes
- Video: African Warthog Nearly Stumbles into Blind, Shot at One Yard
- Stanford Biologist Gets Squids Eye View
- Flex Fishing Episode 2