A good Samaritan has helped the U.S. Coast Guard save two men whose fishing boat capsized off the southern Texas Gulf Coast.
The men were fishing on Monday near Redfish Bay in Port Aransas when their 12-foot boat capsized.
The wife of one of the men reported them missing to the Coast Guard early Tuesday morning.
A man who was duck hunting in a boat found one of the missing fishermen, a 45-year-old man, walking down a beach looking for help.
- The Tragic Saga of a Texas “Superbuck”
- Whitetail Vacation: Affordable Deer Management Hunts in Texas
- Past Issues
- Three New Fishing Boats for Under $15,000
- What’s happened to the ShreLunkers (13 + lb bass)?
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- Texas CHL and 30.06 - Where can I carry?