A good Samaritan has helped the U.S. Coast Guard save two men whose fishing boat capsized off the southern Texas Gulf Coast.
The men were fishing on Monday near Redfish Bay in Port Aransas when their 12-foot boat capsized.
The wife of one of the men reported them missing to the Coast Guard early Tuesday morning.
A man who was duck hunting in a boat found one of the missing fishermen, a 45-year-old man, walking down a beach looking for help.
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Texas rainbow trout stocking
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- Company Creates New Pain-free Method for Measuring Fish
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- A 90 MPH Center Console Fishing Boat? YES!
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success