A good Samaritan has helped the U.S. Coast Guard save two men whose fishing boat capsized off the southern Texas Gulf Coast.
The men were fishing on Monday near Redfish Bay in Port Aransas when their 12-foot boat capsized.
The wife of one of the men reported them missing to the Coast Guard early Tuesday morning.
A man who was duck hunting in a boat found one of the missing fishermen, a 45-year-old man, walking down a beach looking for help.
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Big bass likes dough bait of Wheaties and Strawberry Soda.
- Get the lead out ...
- Video: Alligator Viciously Tears Bumper Off Truck
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- PowerPro Maxcuatro
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- 2016 F-150 offers Pro Trailer Backup Assist System