A good Samaritan has helped the U.S. Coast Guard save two men whose fishing boat capsized off the southern Texas Gulf Coast.
The men were fishing on Monday near Redfish Bay in Port Aransas when their 12-foot boat capsized.
The wife of one of the men reported them missing to the Coast Guard early Tuesday morning.
A man who was duck hunting in a boat found one of the missing fishermen, a 45-year-old man, walking down a beach looking for help.
- Skeet Shooting with Asian Carp (VIDEO)
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Toledo Bend Lake #1
- Are you ready for some dove hunting?
- Important: new BF Goodrich tire recall
- Side Scanning Fishfinders: Marvelous or Myth?
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- The 16 Most Ludicrously Customized Cheap Guns
- Past Issues