A good Samaritan has helped the U.S. Coast Guard save two men whose fishing boat capsized off the southern Texas Gulf Coast.
The men were fishing on Monday near Redfish Bay in Port Aransas when their 12-foot boat capsized.
The wife of one of the men reported them missing to the Coast Guard early Tuesday morning.
A man who was duck hunting in a boat found one of the missing fishermen, a 45-year-old man, walking down a beach looking for help.
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Snake Selfie Ends with $153K Medical Bill
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- Man Jumps Zoo Fence to Pet Cougars (VIDEO)
- Extensive Ram recalls may affect you
- Alligator with Ninja Skills Deftly Climbs Fence (VIDEO)
- Cobra Chases Down and Attacks Chameleon (VIDEO)
- Chronic Wasting Disease found in Texas deer