The Dallas Fly Fishers will teach morning and afternoon classes for beginning fly-fishers at the Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center’s (TFFC) Fly Fish Pavilion on Saturday, March 8th.
Due to limited space, re-registration is required. Contact TFFC by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (903) 676-2277. Leave your contact information (name, phone, e-mail) to receive a class confirmation.
There is no fee for these classes, but regular admission to TFFC is required.
Instruction will lead to basic fly-fisher certification and will focus on fly-tying, learning about fly-fishing equipment, performing the basic four-part cast, sampling aquatic insects to see what fish eat, discussing freshwater ecology, tying useful fishing knots and learning about safety and ethics issues associated with fly-fishing.
Source: Texas Parks & Wildlife Department
- Man dies trying to suck venom from decapitated snake to boost his immunity
- Shark Devours Angler’s Catch in 5 Feet of Water (VIDEO)
- Coral snake antidote shortage poses ethical questions
- Man reels in possible world record trout in Indian River
- The Top 5 Most Beloved US Service Handguns
- Texas teen attacked by alligator, saved by father; both remain in hospital
- Fox News Host Accidentally Hits Army Drummer with Axe (VIDEO)
- The man who keeps finding new species of shark
- One Dead Tree. One .50 Caliber Rifle. Some Binary Explosives. BOOM. [VIDEO]