The Dallas Fly Fishers will teach morning and afternoon classes for beginning fly-fishers at the Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center’s (TFFC) Fly Fish Pavilion on Saturday, March 8th.
Due to limited space, re-registration is required. Contact TFFC by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling (903) 676-2277. Leave your contact information (name, phone, e-mail) to receive a class confirmation.
There is no fee for these classes, but regular admission to TFFC is required.
Instruction will lead to basic fly-fisher certification and will focus on fly-tying, learning about fly-fishing equipment, performing the basic four-part cast, sampling aquatic insects to see what fish eat, discussing freshwater ecology, tying useful fishing knots and learning about safety and ethics issues associated with fly-fishing.
Source: Texas Parks & Wildlife Department
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Houston police catch cobra at high-rise apartment complex
- Snake Selfie Ends with $153K Medical Bill
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- Man Jumps Zoo Fence to Pet Cougars (VIDEO)
- Alligator with Ninja Skills Deftly Climbs Fence (VIDEO)
- Monster Trout
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols