The Dallas Fly Fishers will teach morning and afternoon classes for beginning fly-fishers at the Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center’s (TFFC) Fly Fish Pavilion on Saturday, March 8th.
Due to limited space, re-registration is required. Contact TFFC by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (903) 676-2277. Leave your contact information (name, phone, e-mail) to receive a class confirmation.
There is no fee for these classes, but regular admission to TFFC is required.
Instruction will lead to basic fly-fisher certification and will focus on fly-tying, learning about fly-fishing equipment, performing the basic four-part cast, sampling aquatic insects to see what fish eat, discussing freshwater ecology, tying useful fishing knots and learning about safety and ethics issues associated with fly-fishing.
Source: Texas Parks & Wildlife Department
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Past Issues
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- Fishing for alligator gar in portions of the Trinity River prohibited
- Boat Trailers: Bunks versus Rollers
- Texas Biggest Bass