The Dallas Fly Fishers will teach morning and afternoon classes for beginning fly-fishers at the Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center’s (TFFC) Fly Fish Pavilion on Saturday, March 8th.
Due to limited space, re-registration is required. Contact TFFC by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (903) 676-2277. Leave your contact information (name, phone, e-mail) to receive a class confirmation.
There is no fee for these classes, but regular admission to TFFC is required.
Instruction will lead to basic fly-fisher certification and will focus on fly-tying, learning about fly-fishing equipment, performing the basic four-part cast, sampling aquatic insects to see what fish eat, discussing freshwater ecology, tying useful fishing knots and learning about safety and ethics issues associated with fly-fishing.
Source: Texas Parks & Wildlife Department
- Coyote Tackles Hunter Head-on (VIDEO)
- New artificial reefs
- Prairie Dog Shooting in Wyoming - [VIDEO]
- Going dove hunting this weekend?
- IMR PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING AND RECALL NOTICE FOR IMR®4007SSC POWDER
- 2 sharks caught in Potomac River, no they were not members of congress (VIDEO)
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Eastern European jiffy pop as 2,000 rounds of ammo get cooked off (VIDEO)