On multiple occasions, families have reported being attacked while on a walk in the same area by two pit bulls. In one case,...
On multiple occasions, families have reported being attacked while on a walk in the same area by two pit bulls. In one case, a family’s Chihuahua died and in another, a man was able to defend himself and his dog.
Now, the accused owner of the attack dogs is expected to face charges, but he claims he shouldn’t be held responsible.
Animal Services said walks along a Santa Fe arroyo have turned into vicious attacks by the same two pit bulls. “I mean usually dogs are pretty easy to scare off, just loud noises, maybe a couple rocks their way and they’ll run away, but these dogs not at all, they just kept at it,” said Mark Olshefski.
Olshefski was with his girlfriend and their two dogs when he said the pit bulls latched onto his dog’s neck. His girlfriend ran to get help as he tried to fight them off.
“They were still just coming after us, since there were two of them they were trying to circle me to my dog who was hurt behind me, and yeah they did not leave,” said Olshefski.
Olshefski said he tried yelling, kicking, and throwing rocks as the dogs latched onto his arms.
Top Posts & Pages
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Houston police catch cobra at high-rise apartment complex
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- Snake Selfie Ends with $153K Medical Bill
- 8-year-old searching for the owner of lost Air Force ring (VIDEO)
- Big Bags and Catches Photo Contest is Back!
- Man Jumps Zoo Fence to Pet Cougars (VIDEO)
Recently Liked Posts