A woman died from an apparent dog attack Sunday morning in a southeast Houston neighborhood, police said.
Three victims were attacked around 2 a.m. on Glen Prairie near Leonora by at least two female pit bulls, according to authorities. The dogs are estimated to be about 1-year-old and 30 pounds, according to the City of Houston Animal Control manager.
A woman in her 40s, who was homeless and often seen in the neighborhood, died at the scene of multiple wounds, police and witnesses said.
A second victim is being treated at Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital. A third person suffered minor injuries.
That man, 21-year-old Osby Pineles, who lives in the neighborhood, said the woman was already dead and a dog appeared to be eating her when he approached the body to try to get the dog away.
The dog then attacked him – bloodying his legs and arms.
Source: The Houston Chronicle
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Company Creates New Pain-free Method for Measuring Fish
- Ford unveils 2017 Super Duty
- A 90 MPH Center Console Fishing Boat? YES!
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Dragon’s Breath: The easiest way to rake your leaves (VIDEO)
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Photos: Deer Photobombs Everything This Photographer Does