Well, here is a shining advertisement for the US Post Office. A story out of Chicago finds that the Post Office accidentally delivered gifts sent by the President of the United States to the wrong house.
It might not be a complete failure by the Post Office, but near enough. Apparently a woman from Wadsworth, Illinois-a city in Chicago’s northern suburbs-got a late delivery on New Year’s Eve of some Christmas gifts her brother-in-law sent.
The box that arrived was from a toilet paper carton and inside was the practically destroyed package her brother sent, all in disarray, some of the gifts broken open.
Source: Mr Conservative
- Matt Williams - Building Trotlines
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Arkansas Angler Catches Piranha, Nearly Loses Finger
- Game Warden Field Notes
- NOAA Fisheries Announced Commercial and Recreational Quota Increases for Red Snapper and the Recreational Seasons in the Gulf of Mexico
- Canvass Care: Extend Your T-Top Life by Years
- Video: African Warthog Nearly Stumbles into Blind, Shot at One Yard
- WATCH: Helicopter Hog Hunting...with a Bow
- Stanford Biologist Gets Squids Eye View