Well, here is a shining advertisement for the US Post Office. A story out of Chicago finds that the Post Office accidentally delivered gifts sent by the President of the United States to the wrong house.
It might not be a complete failure by the Post Office, but near enough. Apparently a woman from Wadsworth, Illinois-a city in Chicago’s northern suburbs-got a late delivery on New Year’s Eve of some Christmas gifts her brother-in-law sent.
The box that arrived was from a toilet paper carton and inside was the practically destroyed package her brother sent, all in disarray, some of the gifts broken open.
Source: Mr Conservative
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Master Archer Lars Andersen - Myth Busted? [VIDEO]
- Man dies trying to suck venom from decapitated snake to boost his immunity
- Past Issues
- Applications for TPWD Drawn Hunts is now open
- Choosing Your First Defensive Rifle
- Fishing for alligator gar in portions of the Trinity River prohibited