Well, here is a shining advertisement for the US Post Office. A story out of Chicago finds that the Post Office accidentally delivered gifts sent by the President of the United States to the wrong house.
It might not be a complete failure by the Post Office, but near enough. Apparently a woman from Wadsworth, Illinois-a city in Chicago’s northern suburbs-got a late delivery on New Year’s Eve of some Christmas gifts her brother-in-law sent.
The box that arrived was from a toilet paper carton and inside was the practically destroyed package her brother sent, all in disarray, some of the gifts broken open.
Source: Mr Conservative
- Hackers Infiltrate TrackingPoint Rifle [VIDEO]
- A 60 MPH Pontoon Boat? YEAH!!
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Man Attempts to Feed Snake a Fish, Gets Bitten Instead (VIDEO)
- World’s Fattest Great White? Massive Shark Tagged By Ocearch
- POD - Baffin Bay Trout
- Missouri Man Shoots 14-foot Python, Larger 18-footer Captured in Florida
- Know what to do in case your dog gets a snakebite
- Angler Catches Near-world Record Marlin on His Birthday