Well, here is a shining advertisement for the US Post Office. A story out of Chicago finds that the Post Office accidentally delivered gifts sent by the President of the United States to the wrong house.
It might not be a complete failure by the Post Office, but near enough. Apparently a woman from Wadsworth, Illinois-a city in Chicago’s northern suburbs-got a late delivery on New Year’s Eve of some Christmas gifts her brother-in-law sent.
The box that arrived was from a toilet paper carton and inside was the practically destroyed package her brother sent, all in disarray, some of the gifts broken open.
Source: Mr Conservative
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Oops! Wal-Mart’s ‘Gun Oil’ turns out to be something you won't believe (VIDEO)
- Past Issues
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)