Well, here is a shining advertisement for the US Post Office. A story out of Chicago finds that the Post Office accidentally delivered gifts sent by the President of the United States to the wrong house.
It might not be a complete failure by the Post Office, but near enough. Apparently a woman from Wadsworth, Illinois-a city in Chicago’s northern suburbs-got a late delivery on New Year’s Eve of some Christmas gifts her brother-in-law sent.
The box that arrived was from a toilet paper carton and inside was the practically destroyed package her brother sent, all in disarray, some of the gifts broken open.
Source: Mr Conservative
- The Tragic Saga of a Texas “Superbuck”
- Whitetail Vacation: Affordable Deer Management Hunts in Texas
- Past Issues
- Three New Fishing Boats for Under $15,000
- Texas CHL and 30.06 - Where can I carry?
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- What’s happened to the ShreLunkers (13 + lb bass)?