HOUSTON (CNN/KPRC) — In one Texas community, people say they are concerned about mysterious animal that’s been spotted in the area.
Some are calling it the “chupacabra,” but before you roll your eyes, there may be a legitimate explanation for this mythical animal.
The paw prints along the Buffalo Bayou in the Memorial area reveal that it could be those of the mysterious animal captured in photos snapped last Sunday in the backyard of gated condominiums near Gessner and Dolliver.
It was the third sighting of the animal in just the past 11 days. At least one man is convinced it could be the legendary chupacabra.
“Big, long ,pointy ears, long tail, had no skin, or no fur, but you could see splotches of gray,” said Scott Black.
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Big bass likes dough bait of Wheaties and Strawberry Soda.
- Get the lead out ...
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Video: Alligator Viciously Tears Bumper Off Truck
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- 2016 F-150 offers Pro Trailer Backup Assist System