HOUSTON (CNN/KPRC) — In one Texas community, people say they are concerned about mysterious animal that’s been spotted in the area.
Some are calling it the “chupacabra,” but before you roll your eyes, there may be a legitimate explanation for this mythical animal.
The paw prints along the Buffalo Bayou in the Memorial area reveal that it could be those of the mysterious animal captured in photos snapped last Sunday in the backyard of gated condominiums near Gessner and Dolliver.
It was the third sighting of the animal in just the past 11 days. At least one man is convinced it could be the legendary chupacabra.
“Big, long ,pointy ears, long tail, had no skin, or no fur, but you could see splotches of gray,” said Scott Black.
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Extensive Ram recalls may affect you
- Chronic Wasting Disease found in Texas deer
- Cobra Chases Down and Attacks Chameleon (VIDEO)
- Demo Ranch goes for the largest binary explosion on the internet (VIDEO)
- Past Issues
- ICAST: Gigging lights from Hydro-Glow
- Family spots alligator at Bryan Beach in Freeport (VIDEO)