The Kalashnikov Group has signed an exclusive contract with the Russian Weapon Company (RWC) to supply up to 200,000 guns to North America annually. It should boost sales in the world’s biggest civil weapons markets, while sales in Russia are shrinking.
According to the five-year agreement, the RWC Group which was appointed Kalashnikov’s exclusive US importer back in 2012, will be selling between 80,000 and 200,000 Russian hunting carbines, sporting rifles and shotguns under the Izhmash and Baikal brands, according to Kalashnikov’s Elena Filatova.
“The exclusive deal with RWC will ensure Kalashnikov has consistent sales of sports and hunting weapons in North America. From this cooperation, we expect an increase our share of the civil weapons market“, commented Deputy Director General for sales and marketing of the Kalashnikov Group Pavel Kolegov.
Source: Russia Times
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1
- Man could lose his hand after taking a 'selfie' with a rattlesnake
- Secretary of State John Kerry Signs United Nations Gun Ban Treaty Against Wishes of U.S. Senate
- 14-year-old with .22 rifle protects 6-year-old siblings during home invasion
- Huge Bobcat Uses Boy as a Scratching Post (VIDEO)
- POD - 80 Pound Amber Jack!
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Are you ready for some dove hunting?