A 60-year-old British Columbia woman was rescued from a savage cougar attack when her boyfriend charged the animal in her defense. In what’s being cited as the first case in North America of a spear being used to kill a cougar in self-defense, the Flores Island resident came to the aid of his girlfriend, who was being mauled in her own garden.
The defender’s weapon of choice was likely a matter of grabbing the nearest handy item. Reports suggest that the spear was intended for boar hunting. The man stabbed the mountain lion several times before the animal retreated. While the woman sustained severe injuries, including deep puncture wounds and a crushed skull, she is expected to recover. Her savior is being hailed as a hero.
Source: Griffins Guide
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Company Creates New Pain-free Method for Measuring Fish
- Ford unveils 2017 Super Duty
- A 90 MPH Center Console Fishing Boat? YES!
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Dragon’s Breath: The easiest way to rake your leaves (VIDEO)
- Photos: Deer Photobombs Everything This Photographer Does