Billy Faul caught this highly unusual white channel catfish while fishing in a tributary of the Neches River system called Pine Island Bayou. As reported on the Kingdom Zoo blog, many white catfish are albinos but this one has standard catfish-colored eyes. The fun of fishing is that you never know what is tugging on your line and in this case it was a genuine anomaly.
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Past Issues
- Big Bags and Catches Photo Upload Page
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]