Billy Faul caught this highly unusual white channel catfish while fishing in a tributary of the Neches River system called Pine Island Bayou. As reported on the Kingdom Zoo blog, many white catfish are albinos but this one has standard catfish-colored eyes. The fun of fishing is that you never know what is tugging on your line and in this case it was a genuine anomaly.
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- Hunting constitutional amendment clears Texas Legislature
- Boat Trailers: Bunks versus Rollers
- Past Issues
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Get the lead out ...