Billy Faul caught this highly unusual white channel catfish while fishing in a tributary of the Neches River system called Pine Island Bayou. As reported on the Kingdom Zoo blog, many white catfish are albinos but this one has standard catfish-colored eyes. The fun of fishing is that you never know what is tugging on your line and in this case it was a genuine anomaly.
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Angler Catches Near-world Record Marlin on His Birthday
- Missouri Man Shoots 14-foot Python, Larger 18-footer Captured in Florida
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- July 2015
- Past Issues