Billy Faul caught this highly unusual white channel catfish while fishing in a tributary of the Neches River system called Pine Island Bayou. As reported on the Kingdom Zoo blog, many white catfish are albinos but this one has standard catfish-colored eyes. The fun of fishing is that you never know what is tugging on your line and in this case it was a genuine anomaly.
- Walmart halts AR sales, shifts to hunting rifles and shotguns
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Past Issues
- Man Attempts to Feed Snake a Fish, Gets Bitten Instead (VIDEO)
- Toledo Bend Lake #1
- Huge Bobcat Uses Boy as a Scratching Post (VIDEO)