Cabela’s Archery Classic, the retailer’s biggest archery event of the season, runs July 29-31 at the Cabela’s retail store in Fort Worth, Texas.
Some of the biggest names in the archery industry will be on hand to sign autographs, conduct product demonstrations, and help you become a better archer by talking with you one on one.
With giveaways, early bird specials, and seminars scheduled this free-to-the-public, multi-day event offers novice and experienced archers alike a great opportunity to hone in on new archery tactics and let fly a few hunting stories of their own with the experts.
- Meet Texas hog hunting legend Brian “Pig Man” Quaca, host of the Sportsman Channel’s television series from 5:00 pm-7:00 pm, Friday, July 29.
- Mike and Bonnie McFerrin, co-hosts of the Legends of the Fall television show, will be onsite Saturday and Sunday, July 30 and 31 from 10:00 am-3:00 pm along with representatives from top archery manufacturers to answer questions and give advice to maximize your next archery adventure.
- Enter to win an all-expense paid hunt for two to hunt legendary Kansas-Nebraska whitetail deer.
- Learn the newest tips and tactics through hands-on demonstrations on topics such as tree stand safety, smelling invisible, and arrow fletching.
- Try before you buy on select items, including the newest in crossbows, compound, and long bows.
- Youth ages 18 and under can participate in a free fun archery shoot at Cabela’s indoor range Sunday, July 31 at 10:00 a.m. and all experience levels are welcome. Bring your own gear or use Cabela’s.
- The first 100 customers through the door on Saturday July 30 will receive an exclusive Archery Classic t-shirt.
- 2011 Presenting Sponsors include: Bear Archery, New Archery Products, Muzzy, TruGLO, Bushnell Optics and Game Cameras, Hunter Safety Systems, Summit Archery and Ameristep
- 2011 Associate Sponsors include: Primos, Hunter Specialties, Midland, Limbsaver, Evolved Big Game Tree Stands, Delta, Easton, Parker Bows, Wildlife Research Center, Muck, Scent Lok, Scent Blocker, and Mossy Oak
For more information about Cabela’s Archery Classic, visit www.cabelas.com/fortworth.