A lengthy new article tackles the controversial subject of “sustainable development”, an issue that will greatly impact outdoors lovers. Here are some excerpts.
Sustainable Development: A Life Plan Chosen By Someone Else
Now, perhaps you’ll understand why there are Sustainable Development papers, guidelines and regulations to impose the ruling principle:
• On our public education system — to prepare our children to live in a “sustainable” world.
• On our economy — to create partnerships between business and government, making sure business becomes a tool to help implement the policies
• On the environment — leading to controls on private property and business.
• On healthcare — the new drive against obesity is leading directly toward controls on what we eat.
• On farming — Sustainable Development policies affect farmers’ ability to produce more crops by regulating or banning free farming practices that have fed America and the world for 200 years.
• On our social and cultural environment — where political correctness is controlling policy, including hiring practices, immigration policy, multiculturalism, marriage laws, etc.
To read the full story click here.