“You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.” ~ Rahm Emanuel
The Govenor of New York must have been listening to Rahm because he is jumping on this “opportunity” of the Sandy Hook “Gun Free Zone” massacre to infringe upon the Second Amendment as much as possible.
In a recent interview Cuomo stated: ”Confiscation could be an option. Mandatory sale to the state could be an option. Permitting could be an option — keep your gun but permit it.” All of which obviously destroys your Second Amendment right. Confiscation is insane with or without reimbursement. Permitting is just a longer a path to confiscation.
If this doesn’t wake you up, I’m not sure what will.
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Toledo Bend Lake #1
- Are you ready for some dove hunting?
- Important: new BF Goodrich tire recall
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Important Change to Texas Knife Laws is Coming Sept. 1
- POD - East Galveston Bay Trout
- Walmart halts AR sales, shifts to hunting rifles and shotguns
- Past Issues