SHOT Show Media day is one of the best days of the show because we get to shoot the newest guns and gear the manufactures are bringing to the table.
I didn’t get to explore as much I wished because the brutal 30mph winds made the 30 degree weather quite unbearable. But here is a little of what I did get to explore:
If you are at the show, here is where to catch me throughout the week.
- The Tragic Saga of a Texas “Superbuck”
- Whitetail Vacation: Affordable Deer Management Hunts in Texas
- Past Issues
- Three New Fishing Boats for Under $15,000
- What’s happened to the ShreLunkers (13 + lb bass)?
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- Texas CHL and 30.06 - Where can I carry?