Full auto firearms are fun but expensive. A friend who owns a pre-86 M16 made a wise investment in a Razorback .22LR beltfed upper that makes full auto fun and affordable.
Of course this video was shot before the depressing ammo shortage of 2013…
*Owning a full auto firearm requires the same hassle as owning a sound suppressor/silencer. Infringements include: a few forms, $200 tax stamp, forming a legal trust/corporation or having a Chief Law Enforcement officer sign off on each item, and 9-12 months of waiting per device. BUT unlike suppressors which are still being manufactured, civilians may not own any machine gun manufactured after 1986 (can you say infringement again?) Therefore market value of a $100 M16 lower fetches $15,000-$25,000. Find out more at www.aaccanu.com and www.silencerco.com
- Coyote Tackles Hunter Head-on (VIDEO)
- New artificial reefs
- IMR PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING AND RECALL NOTICE FOR IMR®4007SSC POWDER
- Prairie Dog Shooting in Wyoming - [VIDEO]
- Going dove hunting this weekend?
- 2 sharks caught in Potomac River, no they were not members of congress (VIDEO)
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Eastern European jiffy pop as 2,000 rounds of ammo get cooked off (VIDEO)