Went hunting for the first time in over 20 years and on December 21, 2014, got this nice Addax Antelope at Whiskey Hollow Ranch near Caldwell. Lots of meat for the freezer too. Had a great time and was the first time I have ever had a chance to hunt with my son who took the picture.
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Past Issues
- Big Bags and Catches Photo Upload Page
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]