In this weeks podcast, Dustin Warncke sits down with Jeremy Beaston and Trever Bryan from the Cast Blast Grill Chill podcast to talk about public land hunting, new proposed Texas Parks and Wildlife laws for next season, getting youth started in the outdoors and so much more.
Hunting public land successfully means going deeper and scouting heavier than the rest of the population that hunts it. With all of these tips Jeremy and Trever give comes success in the field and meat in the freezer for only a $48 APH permit and good times spent in the great outdoors.
Our goal in this podcast is for you to learn to be safe, hunt hard and enjoy all that the great outdoors has to offer. Thank you as always for watching, reading and listening to our content! Without listeners like you, we wouldn’t have a show!
Mentioned in the Show:
1. Subscribe and Download the Cast Blast Grill Chill Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cast-blast-grill-chill/id1288724251?mt=2
2. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/castblastgrillchill/?ref=br_rs
3. Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/156090664825979/
4. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castblastgrillchill/
6. TPWD New Regulations Feedback: https://tpwd.texas.gov/business/feedback/public_comment/
7. Learn More About Public State Hunting Land: https://tpwd.texas.gov/huntwild/hunt/public/
8. Texas Fish & Game: http://www.FishGame.com
About the Podcast: The Best of the Outdoors Podcast is optimized to bring listeners the best in hunting, fishing, shooting, bowfishing and other outdoor activities. The show is broadcast across a number of different audio platforms and serves as a source of education and inspiration for all things outdoors.
Texas Fish & Game is the largest and most popular outdoor publication in the Lone Star State. No other publication matches our coverage of hunting, fishing, guns, gear, tackle, conservation, outdoor news, and wildlife subjects. Our editorial cadre includes the best outdoor writers in the Lone Star State—all experts in their respective fields. This is the sportsman’s one-stop resource for information and education on Texas’ outdoors.