$19.95 for 1 year
Texas Fish & Game is the largest and most popular outdoor publication in the Lone Star State. No other publication matches our coverage of hunting, fishing, guns, gear, tackle, conservation, outdoor news, and wildlife subjects. Our editorial team includes the best outdoor writers in the Lone Star State—all experts in their respective fields. This is the sportsman’s one-stop resource for information and education on the Texas outdoors.
There’s a very good reason Texas Fish & Game is the largest independent regional outdoor magazine in the U.S.
Every month, we deliver the very best of the world class fishing and hunting action in Texas, captured in stunning photography and lively text by some of the best outdoors journalists in the country.
For more than three decades, Texas hunters and anglers have looked to Texas Fish & Game for full coverage of Texas outdoor action. From comprehensive how-to instruction and informative studies of wildlife and habitat, to rich portraits of the people, places, adventures, and humor that define the Texas outdoors, Texas Fish & Game has been the Voice of the Texas Outdoor Nation since 1984.
Each issue is packed with content carefully assembled to present the most complete package of information, including:
• At least 6 Feature Articles in each issue cover Texas Saltwater and Freshwater Fishing and Hunting. And they are all formatted in dynamic layouts that vividly put the great Texas outdoor experience right in your hands.
• 15 Regular Columns from award-winning outdoor writers such as Chester Moore, Joe Doggett, Doug Pike, Ted Nugent, Matt Williams, Lenny Rudow, Reavis Wortham, Dustin Ellermann and many others.
• Departments with how-to instructions and information on everything from conservation to wildlife recipes, new outdoor gear and self defense, and Photo Spreads showcasing reader photos in the distinctive TF&G style.
• A whole Forecast Section with Fishing Hotspots, complete with GPS for 60 or more fresh and saltwater locations. A Sportsman’s Daybook features Tide Forecasts that feature our unique FISHING SCORE GRAPH pinpointing the best days and prime times to fish. Plus, our Coastal Focus Columns, written by saltwater professionals in key locations from Sabine to South Padre.
• And much more. PLUS: Every subscriber has free access to our DIGITAL EDITIONS available on mobile devices, including iPhones, Android phones, iPads and Android and Kindle tablets.
12 Month, 24 Month, 36 Month
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.