Screwdriver Projectile Shotgun ShellJuly 30, 2014
Turn Your Fire Extinguisher into a RocketJuly 31, 2014
Feel free to add any to in comments below!
- Flying freaks you out, because you know you’ll test positive for GSR (if that’s what they are swabbing for), find a magazine or cartridges in your bag, or maybe the Ruger LCP you misplaced.
- At a traffic stop, the officer asks how many guns are in the car, not if.
- What others call an arsenal, you simply call a collection. Or fun weekend.
- You have no idea how many guns you own.
- You get offended when somebody asks how many guns you own.
- You scoff when somebody calls several hundred rounds “a lot of ammo”.
- When your toddler hears thunder she just thinks you are shooting out in the backyard again.
- Your wife keeps a bucket in the laundry room to put all the brass casings that fall out of your pockets in the wash.
- Your kids don’t bat an eye when you walk through the living room with 3 ARs and 2 dozen magazines.
- You can’t find some guns because you forgot which safe you put them in.
- Your PayPal account gets frozen for using it to buy gun parts or ammo.
- Someone breaks in the house and you can’t decide which gun to grab.
- Your kids have been suspended from school for eating a pop tart into a pistol, wearing an NRA t-shirt, or imaginarily shooting doves in the playground.
- Siri automatically tells you where local gun shops are when you are traveling.
- The only think you can remember from Jurassic Park was the Franchi SPAS 12 Shotgun.
- Gunbroker and IMDFB are your browser home pages.
- You can never use your tripod for cameras because you always leave the top piece mounted to your chronograph.
- You know the difference between a “clip” and a “magazine” and get offended when it’s improperly used.
- Top dresser drawer is holster drawer.
- You watch a stock ticker and see gun calibers.
- The question is never if you have a gun on you, but how many?
- While at an amusement park, the cowboys start to act out a gunfight and your hand automatically reaches for your sidearm (which isn’t there anyhow).
- You can always play “Guess how many casings are in my pocket?” with your friends.
- Your phone autocorrects “fun” to “gun” and “clock” to “Glock”.
Onward to Part 2!