Turn Your Fire Extinguisher into a RocketJuly 31, 2014
Hit and Run Flounder (Video)August 5, 2014
- The gun shop yells “NORM!” when you enter.
- The gun shop owners know your kids.
- You ideal cologne is Hoppes #9.
- You’re biggest fear is when you die your wife will sell your guns for what you told her you paid for them.
- You have more guns than your wife has shoes.
- When watching movies you cry foul when 6 shooters fire 15 rounds and Glocks audibly “cock”.
- You smile when you see familiar gun terms in car license tags like “556,” “762,” “ACP,” “BMG,” “MOA,” “GUN,” “BUG,” “DAO,” etc.
- If you spend your lunch break and down time at work prepping brass for reloading.
- When your family asks what ammo to buy you for Christmas and you say “Surprise me! If I don’t have a gun that it goes to I’ll get one!”
- You negotiate manicures for more ammo/accessories with your wife.
- You notice the gun first on the ‘Blue Press’ catalog.
- You see items like lamp posts as potential targets at increasing ranges.
- You think a golf course is a perfectly good waste of a rifle range.
- Date nights include the shooting range.
- You hang your kids drawings on the gunsafe.
- You have to console your 2 year old that she’s not ready to shoot when she keeps crying, “I wanna shoot .22!” when taking the older kids to the range.
- You have guns you haven’t seen in over 10 years.
- You have several guns that you have never fired.
- You have been in gun shops that had less inventory than you.
- When all your pets are named Winchester, Remington, Ruger, Nitro…
- There is no one you dislike more than Senator Feinstein, Bloomberg, and his PR puppet Shannon Watts.
- You tell your wife you only bought two “boxes” of ammo when it was really two cases.
Add more in the comments below!
Back to Part 1