Flounder like tiny menhaden. If you are seeing a lot of flounder striking the surface and “rolling” as I like to call it but cannot get them to hit, switch to tiny shad imitations.
I caught around 85 of the 102 flounder I did in the four day Fall Flounder Run in 2011 using the 2.5-inch Sassy Shad by Mr. Twister on an 1/2 oz jighead and tipped with shrimp.
This is an absolutely killer lure and has been the ticket for me not only when the bite gets weird but in general.
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Houston police catch cobra at high-rise apartment complex
- Snake Selfie Ends with $153K Medical Bill
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- Man Jumps Zoo Fence to Pet Cougars (VIDEO)
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- Monster Trout
- Alligator with Ninja Skills Deftly Climbs Fence (VIDEO)