Flounder like tiny menhaden. If you are seeing a lot of flounder striking the surface and “rolling” as I like to call it but cannot get them to hit, switch to tiny shad imitations.
I caught around 85 of the 102 flounder I did in the four day Fall Flounder Run in 2011 using the 2.5-inch Sassy Shad by Mr. Twister on an 1/2 oz jighead and tipped with shrimp.
This is an absolutely killer lure and has been the ticket for me not only when the bite gets weird but in general.
- Past Issues
- Oops! Wal-Mart’s ‘Gun Oil’ turns out to be something you won't believe (VIDEO)
- North Carolina “Record” Buck Allegedly Fake, Antlers “Screwed On”
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Selfie-related deaths outnumber shark attack deaths in 2015
- Boat Hull Basics: Steps, Deep-V Deadrise, and More