Flounder like tiny menhaden. If you are seeing a lot of flounder striking the surface and “rolling” as I like to call it but cannot get them to hit, switch to tiny shad imitations.
I caught around 85 of the 102 flounder I did in the four day Fall Flounder Run in 2011 using the 2.5-inch Sassy Shad by Mr. Twister on an 1/2 oz jighead and tipped with shrimp.
This is an absolutely killer lure and has been the ticket for me not only when the bite gets weird but in general.
- The Tragic Saga of a Texas “Superbuck”
- Whitetail Vacation: Affordable Deer Management Hunts in Texas
- Past Issues
- Three New Fishing Boats for Under $15,000
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- Texas CHL and 30.06 - Where can I carry?
- What’s happened to the ShreLunkers (13 + lb bass)?