Flounder like tiny menhaden. If you are seeing a lot of flounder striking the surface and “rolling” as I like to call it but cannot get them to hit, switch to tiny shad imitations.
I caught around 85 of the 102 flounder I did in the four day Fall Flounder Run in 2011 using the 2.5-inch Sassy Shad by Mr. Twister on an 1/2 oz jighead and tipped with shrimp.
This is an absolutely killer lure and has been the ticket for me not only when the bite gets weird but in general.
- New artificial reefs
- Coyote Tackles Hunter Head-on (VIDEO)
- Epic Battle: Cobra Battles Python (VIDEO)
- Eastern European jiffy pop as 2,000 rounds of ammo get cooked off (VIDEO)
- Army officially solicits new handgun—finally
- Bizarre Battle between World's Most Venomous Fish and Deadly Snake Caught On Camera
- IMR PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING AND RECALL NOTICE FOR IMR®4007SSC POWDER
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Skeet Shooting with Asian Carp (VIDEO)