Swimbaits are great for catching bass but actually one of my favorite methods for them has nothing to do with swimming.
Try sight casting them to bass and let them flutter down to the fish. If the fish seems disinterested, reel it up and start slowly swimming away.
I have not tried this for bedding fish yet but I bet it would work and the way the lures sink is something they have not seen before.
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Applications for TPWD Drawn Hunts is now open
- Man dies trying to suck venom from decapitated snake to boost his immunity
- What to do if You Encounter an Alligator
- BP and five Gulf states announced an $18.7 billion settlement
- Past Issues
- Choosing Your First Defensive Rifle
- Man reels in possible world record trout in Indian River
- Bass Anglers for Saltwater Conservation