Swimbaits are great for catching bass but actually one of my favorite methods for them has nothing to do with swimming.
Try sight casting them to bass and let them flutter down to the fish. If the fish seems disinterested, reel it up and start slowly swimming away.
I have not tried this for bedding fish yet but I bet it would work and the way the lures sink is something they have not seen before.
- The Tragic Saga of a Texas “Superbuck”
- Whitetail Vacation: Affordable Deer Management Hunts in Texas
- Past Issues
- Three New Fishing Boats for Under $15,000
- What’s happened to the ShreLunkers (13 + lb bass)?
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- Texas CHL and 30.06 - Where can I carry?