Swimbaits are great for catching bass but actually one of my favorite methods for them has nothing to do with swimming.
Try sight casting them to bass and let them flutter down to the fish. If the fish seems disinterested, reel it up and start slowly swimming away.
I have not tried this for bedding fish yet but I bet it would work and the way the lures sink is something they have not seen before.
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Past Issues
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Big Bags and Catches Photo Upload Page