Swimbaits are great for catching bass but actually one of my favorite methods for them has nothing to do with swimming.
Try sight casting them to bass and let them flutter down to the fish. If the fish seems disinterested, reel it up and start slowly swimming away.
I have not tried this for bedding fish yet but I bet it would work and the way the lures sink is something they have not seen before.
- Coyote Tackles Hunter Head-on (VIDEO)
- New artificial reefs
- Prairie Dog Shooting in Wyoming - [VIDEO]
- IMR PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING AND RECALL NOTICE FOR IMR®4007SSC POWDER
- Going dove hunting this weekend?
- 2 sharks caught in Potomac River, no they were not members of congress (VIDEO)
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Eastern European jiffy pop as 2,000 rounds of ammo get cooked off (VIDEO)