Swimbaits are great for catching bass but actually one of my favorite methods for them has nothing to do with swimming.
Try sight casting them to bass and let them flutter down to the fish. If the fish seems disinterested, reel it up and start slowly swimming away.
I have not tried this for bedding fish yet but I bet it would work and the way the lures sink is something they have not seen before.
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)
- Check Out This Rare "Sofa Shark" That Was Caught Near Scotland
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Special Youth-Only hunting seasons
- Oops! Wal-Mart’s ‘Gun Oil’ turns out to be something you won't believe (VIDEO)
- Past Issues