If I had to pick one color soft plastic for flounder fishing that works from one end of the coast to the other it would have to be pink.
It works good in slightly stained to murky water (when tipped with shrimp) and has been historically productive all along the coast.
When fishing “Gulp” however the smoke color is by far my favorite. It works in every kind of clarity and has put lots of flounder in the boat for me in recent years.
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Company Creates New Pain-free Method for Measuring Fish
- Ford unveils 2017 Super Duty
- A 90 MPH Center Console Fishing Boat? YES!
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Dragon’s Breath: The easiest way to rake your leaves (VIDEO)
- Photos: Deer Photobombs Everything This Photographer Does