If I had to pick one color soft plastic for flounder fishing that works from one end of the coast to the other it would have to be pink.
It works good in slightly stained to murky water (when tipped with shrimp) and has been historically productive all along the coast.
When fishing “Gulp” however the smoke color is by far my favorite. It works in every kind of clarity and has put lots of flounder in the boat for me in recent years.
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- Past Issues
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- Fishing for alligator gar in portions of the Trinity River prohibited
- Boat Trailers: Bunks versus Rollers
- Texas Biggest Bass