If I had to pick one color soft plastic for flounder fishing that works from one end of the coast to the other it would have to be pink.
It works good in slightly stained to murky water (when tipped with shrimp) and has been historically productive all along the coast.
When fishing “Gulp” however the smoke color is by far my favorite. It works in every kind of clarity and has put lots of flounder in the boat for me in recent years.
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- Angler Catches Near-world Record Marlin on His Birthday
- Houston police catch cobra at high-rise apartment complex
- 8-year-old searching for the owner of lost Air Force ring (VIDEO)
- Extensive Ram recalls may affect you
- Big Bags and Catches Photo Contest is Back!