Crappie tend to hold super tight to cover in ponds, perhaps more so than on big lakes. When fishing brush piles fish as close as possible without getting tangle when using shiners. When using jigs, try rigging tube jigs weedless and actually fish inside the cover.
What are your favorite tactics for crappie in ponds?
- Coyote Tackles Hunter Head-on (VIDEO)
- New artificial reefs
- IMR PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING AND RECALL NOTICE FOR IMR®4007SSC POWDER
- Going dove hunting this weekend?
- 2 sharks caught in Potomac River, no they were not members of congress (VIDEO)
- Prairie Dog Shooting in Wyoming - [VIDEO]
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Eastern European jiffy pop as 2,000 rounds of ammo get cooked off (VIDEO)