Crappie tend to hold super tight to cover in ponds, perhaps more so than on big lakes. When fishing brush piles fish as close as possible without getting tangle when using shiners. When using jigs, try rigging tube jigs weedless and actually fish inside the cover.
What are your favorite tactics for crappie in ponds?
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- Hunting constitutional amendment clears Texas Legislature
- Boat Trailers: Bunks versus Rollers
- Past Issues
- Get the lead out ...