Crappie tend to hold super tight to cover in ponds, perhaps more so than on big lakes. When fishing brush piles fish as close as possible without getting tangle when using shiners. When using jigs, try rigging tube jigs weedless and actually fish inside the cover.
What are your favorite tactics for crappie in ponds?
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- Angler Catches Near-world Record Marlin on His Birthday
- Houston police catch cobra at high-rise apartment complex
- Extensive Ram recalls may affect you
- 8-year-old searching for the owner of lost Air Force ring (VIDEO)
- Big Bags and Catches Photo Contest is Back!