The Dallas County Medical Examiner’s office, Rowlett police and fire departments are investigating what appear to be human remains on a wooded peninsula at Lake Ray Hubbard.
Detectives say the suspected remains have been there “for some time.”
Access to the scene is difficult. Rowlett firefighters used chainsaws to cut through the brush. Lights were set up to assist the medical examiner’s investigation.
- The Tragic Saga of a Texas “Superbuck”
- Whitetail Vacation: Affordable Deer Management Hunts in Texas
- Past Issues
- Three New Fishing Boats for Under $15,000
- What’s happened to the ShreLunkers (13 + lb bass)?
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- Texas CHL and 30.06 - Where can I carry?