The Dallas County Medical Examiner’s office, Rowlett police and fire departments are investigating what appear to be human remains on a wooded peninsula at Lake Ray Hubbard.
Detectives say the suspected remains have been there “for some time.”
Access to the scene is difficult. Rowlett firefighters used chainsaws to cut through the brush. Lights were set up to assist the medical examiner’s investigation.
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Designers of “Catch Enlarger” Device Launch Kickstarter Campaign
- Past Issues
- ATF Claims Soda-launching “Can Cannon” is Restricted Device
- Check Out This Rare "Sofa Shark" That Was Caught Near Scotland
- Subscriber Login