The Dallas County Medical Examiner’s office, Rowlett police and fire departments are investigating what appear to be human remains on a wooded peninsula at Lake Ray Hubbard.
Detectives say the suspected remains have been there “for some time.”
Access to the scene is difficult. Rowlett firefighters used chainsaws to cut through the brush. Lights were set up to assist the medical examiner’s investigation.
- Shark Devours Angler’s Catch in 5 Feet of Water (VIDEO)
- Man reels in possible world record trout in Indian River
- Coral snake antidote shortage poses ethical questions
- The Top 5 Most Beloved US Service Handguns
- Texas teen attacked by alligator, saved by father; both remain in hospital
- Fox News Host Accidentally Hits Army Drummer with Axe (VIDEO)
- The man who keeps finding new species of shark
- One Dead Tree. One .50 Caliber Rifle. Some Binary Explosives. BOOM. [VIDEO]
- Bye-Bye Second Amendment