The Dallas County Medical Examiner’s office, Rowlett police and fire departments are investigating what appear to be human remains on a wooded peninsula at Lake Ray Hubbard.
Detectives say the suspected remains have been there “for some time.”
Access to the scene is difficult. Rowlett firefighters used chainsaws to cut through the brush. Lights were set up to assist the medical examiner’s investigation.
- Texas rainbow trout stocking
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Past Issues