On January 23rd 2014, Breitbart News reported Smith & Wesson’s plans to end most California gun sales due to the state’s microstamping regulation.
In so doing, we mentioned that Sturm, Ruger, & Co. had also announced that their guns would likely not be available in California either for the same reason.
Breitbart News spoke to Sturm, Ruger, & Co. on January 24th 2014 and they provided us with this statement “in response to our question about how the [microstamping] law in California will impact Ruger”:
Ruger is committed to its customers in California. Unfortunately, the ill-conceived law requiring the incorporation of microstamping technology into semi-automatic pistols is forcing Ruger pistols off the Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale in California. We are working hard to serve our customers in California and will do all we can to fight this draconian law.
To read more click here.
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Check Out This Rare "Sofa Shark" That Was Caught Near Scotland
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Special Youth-Only hunting seasons
- Oops! Wal-Mart’s ‘Gun Oil’ turns out to be something you won't believe (VIDEO)
- Past Issues