On January 23rd 2014, Breitbart News reported Smith & Wesson’s plans to end most California gun sales due to the state’s microstamping regulation.
In so doing, we mentioned that Sturm, Ruger, & Co. had also announced that their guns would likely not be available in California either for the same reason.
Breitbart News spoke to Sturm, Ruger, & Co. on January 24th 2014 and they provided us with this statement “in response to our question about how the [microstamping] law in California will impact Ruger”:
Ruger is committed to its customers in California. Unfortunately, the ill-conceived law requiring the incorporation of microstamping technology into semi-automatic pistols is forcing Ruger pistols off the Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale in California. We are working hard to serve our customers in California and will do all we can to fight this draconian law.
To read more click here.
- Past Issues
- Subscriber Login
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- Texas CHL and 30.06 - Where can I carry?
- Walk-up Saltwater (Location Maps, Species, Lure/Baits, and Times Included!)
- Armed Citizens Open Fire and Stop Barbershop Robbery [VIDEO]
- "Hard headed and patient"