On January 23rd 2014, Breitbart News reported Smith & Wesson’s plans to end most California gun sales due to the state’s microstamping regulation.
In so doing, we mentioned that Sturm, Ruger, & Co. had also announced that their guns would likely not be available in California either for the same reason.
Breitbart News spoke to Sturm, Ruger, & Co. on January 24th 2014 and they provided us with this statement “in response to our question about how the [microstamping] law in California will impact Ruger”:
Ruger is committed to its customers in California. Unfortunately, the ill-conceived law requiring the incorporation of microstamping technology into semi-automatic pistols is forcing Ruger pistols off the Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale in California. We are working hard to serve our customers in California and will do all we can to fight this draconian law.
To read more click here.
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- Hunting constitutional amendment clears Texas Legislature
- Boat Trailers: Bunks versus Rollers
- Past Issues
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite