Rick Dyer created a stir when he claimed to have shot Bigfoot on the northwest side of San Antonio, Texas, in 2012.
While doubts remain on whether it is the real thing or a modern day Cardiff Giant, one of the many questions about his dubious claim has been answered unequivocally: Is shooting Bigfoot even legal?
“We don’t acknowledge that [Bigfoot] exists. But if you wanted to shoot and kill a Bigfoot in the state of Texas, you would just need a hunting license,” said Major Larry Young, game warden with Texas Parks and Wildlife.
Source: Field & Stream
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Houston police catch cobra at high-rise apartment complex
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- 8-year-old searching for the owner of lost Air Force ring (VIDEO)
- Extensive Ram recalls may affect you
- Big Bags and Catches Photo Contest is Back!
- Snake Selfie Ends with $153K Medical Bill