Rick Dyer created a stir when he claimed to have shot Bigfoot on the northwest side of San Antonio, Texas, in 2012.
While doubts remain on whether it is the real thing or a modern day Cardiff Giant, one of the many questions about his dubious claim has been answered unequivocally: Is shooting Bigfoot even legal?
“We don’t acknowledge that [Bigfoot] exists. But if you wanted to shoot and kill a Bigfoot in the state of Texas, you would just need a hunting license,” said Major Larry Young, game warden with Texas Parks and Wildlife.
Source: Field & Stream
- FN Tactical Crazy Flexible Magwell Update [VIDEO]
- Oops! Wal-Mart’s ‘Gun Oil’ turns out to be something you won't believe (VIDEO)
- Big ships having problems with menhaden
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Past Issues
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Subscriber Login