Rick Dyer created a stir when he claimed to have shot Bigfoot on the northwest side of San Antonio, Texas, in 2012.
While doubts remain on whether it is the real thing or a modern day Cardiff Giant, one of the many questions about his dubious claim has been answered unequivocally: Is shooting Bigfoot even legal?
“We don’t acknowledge that [Bigfoot] exists. But if you wanted to shoot and kill a Bigfoot in the state of Texas, you would just need a hunting license,” said Major Larry Young, game warden with Texas Parks and Wildlife.
Source: Field & Stream
- Texas rainbow trout stocking
- Armed Citizens Stop Purse Snatcher - Don't Make These Mistakes [VIDEO]
- El Nino Ushers in Weird Waterfowling – Observe & Adapt for Waterfowl Success
- The 10 Most Annoying Things for Deer Hunters
- Crazy Fast Deer Skinning - 1 minute 48 seconds [VIDEO]
- Texas' newest open range state record non-typical whitetail buck
- Past Issues