In the real world of fishing, there is only so much most of us can do equipment-wise.
Gear can be extremely expensive and that leads some to believe their hopes of catching big bass and other fish are in vain. That is not true. The pursuit of big fish is in many ways a mental game and anglers willing to discipline themselves can catch big fish when others don’t. Here is what Judy Wong, arguably the world’s most accomplished female bass pro, has to say about the mental side of fishing.
- Man dies trying to suck venom from decapitated snake to boost his immunity
- Shark Devours Angler’s Catch in 5 Feet of Water (VIDEO)
- Man reels in possible world record trout in Indian River
- Coral snake antidote shortage poses ethical questions
- The Top 5 Most Beloved US Service Handguns
- Texas teen attacked by alligator, saved by father; both remain in hospital
- Fox News Host Accidentally Hits Army Drummer with Axe (VIDEO)
- The man who keeps finding new species of shark
- What to do if You Encounter an Alligator