Did you know that between Sabine Lake and the Aransas Bay complex there are more than 200,000 acres of no fishing zones?
Yes, I am talking about federally enforced no fishing zones.
The Sabine National Wildlife Refuge on the TX/La. border is closed to fishing Oct. 15-March 15 and the Aransas National Wildlife Refuge is closed Oct. 15-April 15.
If fishing is not allowed for half the year doesn’t this qualify them as no fishing zones?
Do you know how easy it would be for the President on say his last day of office to make all refuges along the coast no fishing zones?
All it would take is the stroke of a pen.
- Fox News Host Accidentally Hits Army Drummer with Axe (VIDEO)
- Man reels in possible world record trout in Indian River
- Shark Devours Angler’s Catch in 5 Feet of Water (VIDEO)
- Coral snake antidote shortage poses ethical questions
- The Top 5 Most Beloved US Service Handguns
- Texas teen attacked by alligator, saved by father; both remain in hospital
- The man who keeps finding new species of shark
- One Dead Tree. One .50 Caliber Rifle. Some Binary Explosives. BOOM. [VIDEO]
- Bye-Bye Second Amendment