Did you know that between Sabine Lake and the Aransas Bay complex there are more than 200,000 acres of no fishing zones?
Yes, I am talking about federally enforced no fishing zones.
The Sabine National Wildlife Refuge on the TX/La. border is closed to fishing Oct. 15-March 15 and the Aransas National Wildlife Refuge is closed Oct. 15-April 15.
If fishing is not allowed for half the year doesn’t this qualify them as no fishing zones?
Do you know how easy it would be for the President on say his last day of office to make all refuges along the coast no fishing zones?
All it would take is the stroke of a pen.
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- Hunting constitutional amendment clears Texas Legislature
- Boat Trailers: Bunks versus Rollers
- Past Issues
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite