Did you know that between Sabine Lake and the Aransas Bay complex there are more than 200,000 acres of no fishing zones?
Yes, I am talking about federally enforced no fishing zones.
The Sabine National Wildlife Refuge on the TX/La. border is closed to fishing Oct. 15-March 15 and the Aransas National Wildlife Refuge is closed Oct. 15-April 15.
If fishing is not allowed for half the year doesn’t this qualify them as no fishing zones?
Do you know how easy it would be for the President on say his last day of office to make all refuges along the coast no fishing zones?
All it would take is the stroke of a pen.
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- Snake Selfie Ends with $153K Medical Bill
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- Man Jumps Zoo Fence to Pet Cougars (VIDEO)
- Extensive Ram recalls may affect you
- Alligator with Ninja Skills Deftly Climbs Fence (VIDEO)
- Cobra Chases Down and Attacks Chameleon (VIDEO)
- Chronic Wasting Disease found in Texas deer