Did you know that between Sabine Lake and the Aransas Bay complex there are more than 200,000 acres of no fishing zones?
Yes, I am talking about federally enforced no fishing zones.
The Sabine National Wildlife Refuge on the TX/La. border is closed to fishing Oct. 15-March 15 and the Aransas National Wildlife Refuge is closed Oct. 15-April 15.
If fishing is not allowed for half the year doesn’t this qualify them as no fishing zones?
Do you know how easy it would be for the President on say his last day of office to make all refuges along the coast no fishing zones?
All it would take is the stroke of a pen.
- Skeet Shooting with Asian Carp (VIDEO)
- The 16 Most Ludicrously Customized Cheap Guns
- Side Scanning Fishfinders: Marvelous or Myth?
- Reminder to Take Hunter Education before Heading to the Field
- Reloading .22LR Rimfire
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- First deer with Dad
- Important: new BF Goodrich tire recall
- Past Issues