A runaway reindeer broke free from Santa Claus at a Colorado mall Thursday while the Big Man was inside visiting with children.
While Santa was inside listening to children’s Christmas wish lists, the reindeer jumped over its enclosure, leading police officers on a healthy jog through town.
The reindeer was located on the other side of a nearby reservoir. The Summit County sheriff’s office brought in another reindeer to lure the runaway and get it back into a trailer.
Source: Lompoc Record
- Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns
- NJ 5th Grader Suspended For Having Nerf Gun ‘Bullet’ in His Pocket
- Past Issues
- Florida Man Tries to Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized after Bite
- TX A&M Cadets Marksmanship Unit sweeps Military College Combat Shooting Championship
- Large Alligator Jumps On Alabama Dock & Eats Dog
- Watch: Snake takes a ride on the windshield of a car