A woman suffered a broken leg and wrist after she was attacked in Woodland (UK) by a 600lbs pig
Mary Smith, 74, was feeding pigs at her friend’s smallholding when the wild rampant porker suddenly crashed through the wire fence.
It is the thought the massive feral hog is descended from a family of pigs which escaped from a nearby farm several years ago.
Mary, of Exeter,, says the pig weighed 600lbs and was ”as a big as a bear” and pinned her down and stamped on her.
She spent twelve days in hospital being treated for a broken wrist and leg after the rampaging animal smashed into her.
Mary says she was attacked by the pig which crashed into the enclosure with a wild herd.
She said: “My friend’s pigs are really very friendly and I was feeding them feed when I saw the others.
“I can’t be totally sure now but I think there were two pigs, a big boar and some young pigs.
Source: Herald Express
- Helicopter Hog Eradication in North Texas [video]
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Massive Taurus Safety Settlement Could Include 100,000 Pistols
- 10 Terrible Boating Fails You Have to See to Believe (VIDEOS)
- Angler Catches Near-world Record Marlin on His Birthday
- Houston police catch cobra at high-rise apartment complex
- 8-year-old searching for the owner of lost Air Force ring (VIDEO)
- Extensive Ram recalls may affect you
- Big Bags and Catches Photo Contest is Back!