A woman suffered a broken leg and wrist after she was attacked in Woodland (UK) by a 600lbs pig
Mary Smith, 74, was feeding pigs at her friend’s smallholding when the wild rampant porker suddenly crashed through the wire fence.
It is the thought the massive feral hog is descended from a family of pigs which escaped from a nearby farm several years ago.
Mary, of Exeter,, says the pig weighed 600lbs and was ”as a big as a bear” and pinned her down and stamped on her.
She spent twelve days in hospital being treated for a broken wrist and leg after the rampaging animal smashed into her.
Mary says she was attacked by the pig which crashed into the enclosure with a wild herd.
She said: “My friend’s pigs are really very friendly and I was feeding them feed when I saw the others.
“I can’t be totally sure now but I think there were two pigs, a big boar and some young pigs.
Source: Herald Express
- New artificial reefs
- Coyote Tackles Hunter Head-on (VIDEO)
- Epic Battle: Cobra Battles Python (VIDEO)
- Eastern European jiffy pop as 2,000 rounds of ammo get cooked off (VIDEO)
- Army officially solicits new handgun—finally
- Bizarre Battle between World's Most Venomous Fish and Deadly Snake Caught On Camera
- IMR PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING AND RECALL NOTICE FOR IMR®4007SSC POWDER
- Shootout in Palestine, This is How Fast it Happens! [VIDEO]
- Going dove hunting this weekend?