A woman suffered a broken leg and wrist after she was attacked in Woodland (UK) by a 600lbs pig
Mary Smith, 74, was feeding pigs at her friend’s smallholding when the wild rampant porker suddenly crashed through the wire fence.
It is the thought the massive feral hog is descended from a family of pigs which escaped from a nearby farm several years ago.
Mary, of Exeter,, says the pig weighed 600lbs and was ”as a big as a bear” and pinned her down and stamped on her.
She spent twelve days in hospital being treated for a broken wrist and leg after the rampaging animal smashed into her.
Mary says she was attacked by the pig which crashed into the enclosure with a wild herd.
She said: “My friend’s pigs are really very friendly and I was feeding them feed when I saw the others.
“I can’t be totally sure now but I think there were two pigs, a big boar and some young pigs.
Source: Herald Express
- Giant Intake Vortex - Denison Dam, Lake Texoma (VIDEO)
- The Corcl: An All-New Kind of Boat
- Designers of “Catch Enlarger” Device Launch Kickstarter Campaign
- Check Out This Rare "Sofa Shark" That Was Caught Near Scotland
- Past Issues
- Subscriber Login
- ATF Claims Soda-launching “Can Cannon” is Restricted Device