Frog fishing is extremely popular in the Texas bass world.
There are few things more exciting than seeing a lunker largemouth surface to snatch up a soft plastic frog.
In this video bass pro Gerald Swindle talks proper hookset and other techniques for fishing frogs.
- The Tragic Saga of a Texas “Superbuck”
- Whitetail Vacation: Affordable Deer Management Hunts in Texas
- Past Issues
- Three New Fishing Boats for Under $15,000
- Texas CHL and 30.06 - Where can I carry?
- The Universal Suppressor - Griffin Armament Optimus Review
- What’s happened to the ShreLunkers (13 + lb bass)?